Why choosing Deakin University in Australia?
- Deakin has four great campuses throughout Victoria, Melbourne Burwood, Geelong Waterfront, Geelong Waurn Ponds and Warrnambool.
- Each location provides a unique study experience and gives our students access to the latest tools and technologies such as the Deakin Motion.Lab and the Geelong Technology Precinct.
- Regional and outer metropolitan residents can also benefit from our Deakin learning centres.
- We make it a priority to maintain close industry relationships so that everything you learn is modern and relevant to your future career.
- Many of our courses offer professional accreditation and endorsement through a range of industry placements and internship programs.
- Deakin also actively encourages students to make the most of study abroad opportunities.
- We have over 100 partner universities in more than 40 countries around the world.
- For five consecutive years, Deakin has achieved the highest level of overall student satisfaction amongst Victorian universities. These great results are based on 2010–2014 Australian Graduate Survey responses to ‘Overall Satisfaction’ amongst bachelor’s degree graduates.
- The 2012 Beyond Graduation Survey found that, of our 2009 bachelor’s degree graduates who were available for full-time employment:
- 95.2 per cent of those surveyed were employed full-time three years after graduating, (the national average is 92.2 per cent)
- Only 1.6 per cent of those surveyed were not working three years after graduating, (the national average is 3.4 per cent).
- We are proud to be in the top 3 per cent of universities across all three of the major international university ranking systems (the Academic Ranking of World Universities, Times Higher Education World University Rankings and QS World University Rankings), assessed from 17 000 universities worldwide.
Our current achievements include:
- Ranked in the world’s top 50 universities under 50 years of age – QS World University Rankings
- 5 stars out of 5 for student retention – The Good Universities Guide
- 5 stars out of 5 for overall satisfaction – The Good Universities Guide
- Named International Education Provider of the Year, and won awards for Excellence in Education (University) and Excellence in International Education (Student Employability and Careers) at the Victorian International Education Awards 2014
- In the top 400 in The Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Ranked number 325 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- Number 360 in the QS World University Rankings
- Deakin’s education discipline ranked 23 in the world – QS World University Rankings by Subject 2014
NANJING UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
• Located on the north of Yangtse River and in the heart of the Industrial Zone of Nanjing High Technology, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology
• Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, formerly the Meteorology College of Nanjing University, was established in 1960 by the China Meteorological Administration, and then changed the name into Nanjing Institute of Meteorology in May, 1963.
• NUIST is the oldest institution of higher learning of meteorology science in China.
• The administration of NUIST was handed over from China Meteorological Administration to Jiangsu province in February, 2000.
• Its present name of Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology (NUIST) was adopted in May, 2004 with authorization by Jiangsu Government and the Ministry of Education of PRC.
• NUIST offers Associate, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degree programs in areas including Atmospheric Science, Information Science and Technology, Environmental Science, Engineering, management, literature, economics, laws and agriculture.
• At autumn 2013 more than 200 foreign students from 43 countries were studying at NUIST.
Chinese Language Program
Chinese Cultural program
English Medium Degree Programs
Bachelor degree – 4 years
• Software Engineering
• International Economy and Trade
• Electronic Information Engineering
Masters degree – 2 years
• Business Management
• Computer Science and Technology
• Environment Science
Undergraduate: 15,000 per year
Master: 20,000 per year
Doctoral: 25,000 per year
- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
- Jiangsu Jasmine Government Scholarship
- NUIST Excellent International Students Scholarship
- NUIST International Students Specialized Scholarship
WHY STUDY AT ANGLIA RUSKIN UNIVERSITY
Our courses are designed to be not only relevant to the needs of industry and the professions, but also engaging and stimulating with the emphasis on the acquisition of practical skills.
- Our Department of Vision and Hearing Sciences has a long-established relationship with some of the UK’s largest retail opticians, including Spec savers, Boots and Vision Express, giving our students opportunities for work-based learning.
- Our Lord Ashcroft International Business School has developed a course with Barclays Bank Plc. On this course, which is also being offered more widely as a talent recruitment and staff development solution for other businesses, students are work-based, sponsored and salaried for all three years of their course.
- Our Biomedical Science course is accredited by the Institute of Biomedical Science and our Forensic Science pathways have recently been accredited by The Forensic Science Society.
- Our MA Film and TV Production has established links with 4Rights, Channel 4 television’s commercial arm and talks and seminars are provided by members of Channel 4’s commissioning and business staff. Our students have the opportunity to pitch to 4Rights, Channel 4’s commercial arm, and 4Rights may make development funds available to students whose work justifies investment.
- Our Legal Practice Course was the first in the country to receive Skillsmark accreditation and was awarded a Grade 1 – the top award of four possible grades – consolidating our reputation as a provider of top quality, work-based learning. Skillsmark was established by Skills for Justice, the Sector Skills Council which covers all employers, employees and volunteers working in the UK justice system, as part of its mission to link learning to reputable and valued qualifications.
We have more than 30,000 students, and are one of the largest universities in the East of England
- We supply many of the region’s teachers, nurses, midwives and social workers and are the largest provider of undergraduate courses in subjects allied to medicine.
- We’re the largest undergraduate provider in the subject area of Architecture, Building and Planning.
- We’re the largest undergraduate provider for Mass Communication and Documentation.
We conduct world-leading research
In the Government’s most recent Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) for Higher Education Institutes we were the top-rated modern university for Psychology, 2nd for English Language & Literature (including contributions from Communication, Film and Media) and 3rd for History.
- Rated ‘world-leading’: 8 of our areas of research – Allied Health Professions & Studies; Art & Design; English Language & Literature; Geography & Environmental Studies; History; Music; Psychology and Social Work; Social Policy & Administration had a proportion of their work rated as ‘world-leading’.
- More than 30% of our submissions were rated as ‘internationally excellent’ or ‘world-leading’.
We have great facilities
- We’ve invested over £81m in the last five years, with a further £90m planned over the next five. Among our specialist study facilities we have:
- a suite of forensic science laboratories, complete with a scene of crime unit
- four University libraries (including an extensive digital library in addition to our on-site print collections)
- a suite of multimedia sound and recording studios
- a Human Energetics Sports Science Laboratory
- a University Eye Clinic
- simulated hospital wards and operating theatres
- bespoke counselling rooms
- the 266-seat Mumford Theatre
- two art galleries; Ruskin Gallery in Cambridge, with its groundbreaking digital exhibition space, and Rivermead Gallery in Chelmsford
- a mock courtroom, for our Law students
- a state-of-the-art Language Centre
- Multimedia language laboratories.
- We care about our environment
- We were ranked 10th in the Green League 2010 by People & Planet; a league table based on 11 environmental criteria, both policy and performance-related.
- Through our efforts to reduce our environmental impact we have achieved accreditation to ISO 14001, an internationally recognised standard.
- We were awarded the Carbon Trust Standard from 2008-2011 for our efforts to reduce carbon emissions.
- We’ve had a Fairtrade policy since 2007 and aim to stock as many Fairtrade products as is feasible in our restaurants, bars, cafés and other outlets. We also hold events throughout the Fairtrade Fortnight each year.
- Our graduates have great prospects
- Our Employer Mentoring Scheme is highly-regarded, and has Home Office recognition. The scheme has been designed to support 2nd year undergraduates in thinking about, and planning for, the transition from study to work. Each student is carefully matched with a mentor from their chosen career field, who volunteers time to provide skills-building, support and encouragement.
- Our on-campus recruitment agency, the Employment Bureau, also support students in finding part-time work whilst studying, and full-time employment after graduation.
- We’re one of the most socially inclusive universities in the UK
- Over 96% of our students come from state schools.
- We take pride in making international students feel at home
- We were ranked top three in the UK for our Welcome, Arrival and Orientation Programme for new international students in the autumn 2010 International Student Barometer, an independent survey of current international students at UK universities.
- Our Student Services provides a range of academic guidance and professional services, including careers and personal and counselling support services. Our student advisers provide financial aid and impartial advice, as well as practical help with managing money. For example: welfare loans, support to access charitable and trust monies, and a range of money management and cooking workshops.
- Our support doesn’t end at graduation
We’re in touch with over 60,000 alumni in more than 140 countries.
Our former students include: Pink Floyd members Syd Barrett and David Gilmour CBE, Ronald Searle CBE (creator of St Trinian’s), Peter Fluck and Roger Law (creators of Spitting Image), David Driver (Head of Design at The Times), Nicholas Crane (presenter of Coast and Great British Journeys), former Attorney General Baroness Scotland of Asthal, and Lord Ashcroft KCMG, one of the outstanding businessmen of his generation.
• Founded in 1906 in Nanjing , one of the oldest Universities in mainland China with global visions
• A comprehensive public university with reputation for academic and research excellence.
• “211 project” university, one of the 100 key universities in China.
• JNU has 5 campuses, locating respectively in Guangzhou, Zhuhai and Shenzhen.
• Guangzhou is the center of politics, economy and culture of southern China.
• All the 3 cities where our campuses situated are in the Pearl River Delta, a major drive to the rapid development of China’s economy.
• A true international university that cultivates world elites.
• There are 182 research organizations and 77 laboratories within the university.
• Jinan University comprises 27 colleges and schools, which incorporate 59 departments and offer 89 undergraduate programs.
• Equal emphasis to humanities, business & science.
• Learn with top-tier Chinese students and international students from over 96 countires and regions of HK,MO & TW.
• Receive top class education offering a strong professional network.
• Obtain valuable exposure to a dynamic, stable and culturally diversified society.
• Achieve mandarin Chinese language proficiency in an optimal learning environment.
Guangzhou is the third largest city in China after Shanghai and Beijing. It is the biggest city in South China and capital city of Guangdong province. Guangzhou is also the main manufacturing hub of the Pearl River Delta, one of the mainland China’s leading commercial and manufacturing regions.
WEATHER IN GUANGZHOU
Located just south of the tropic of cancer, Guangzhou has a humid subtropical climate influenced by the East Asian monsoon. The average year-round temperature is 22C.August is the hottest month, with an average temperature of 30C.January is the coldest month with an average of 13C.
Guangzhou also has advanced transport facilities which make city easily accessible. Students can fly directly into Guangzhou Baiyun International airport. Students can fly into Hong Kong International airport (HKG). HKG provides shuttle bus service from the airport to Guangzhou. It is a 3-hour trip and costs around 35 USD.
PROGRAM AT JNU
Undergraduate program in English Medium
- International Economics and Trade
- Clinical Medicine
- Accounting (CGA)
- Food Quality and safety
- Computer Science and Technology
- International Journalism
• China Studies
• MBA program
Chinese Language Courses
College of Chinese Language and Culture is an academic college and the second largest in the country to provide Chinese Language courses that range from beginners to advanced levels.
• The university offers you a wide range of residential accommodation. A dorm generally accommodates two students, and has private bathroom. Furnishings include single beds, air conditioner, closets, desk and chairs. Bedding is available at campus supermarket.
• JNU SIFE
• English evening
• Chinese corner
• International cup(basketball, football, volleyball, table tennis, Dodge ball)
• International pioneer(English magazine)
• International students can have a close touch with traditional Chinese culture on Chinese language traditional Folk Dance, Chinese martial arts, Chinese painting and calligraphy, paper cut, pottery etc.
• International Economics and Trade,Finance, Journalism (International Journalism ) – 28000 Yuan/year
• Accounting, (CPA Canada) – 32000 Yuan/year
• Pharmacy, Food Quality and Safety, Computer Science and Technology – 30,000 Yuan/year
• Clinical Medicine – 34000 Yuan/year
• Other Programs – 19000-25000 Yuan/year
Note: Tuition for Accounting (CGA) program includes charges for teaching materials provided by the Canadian Accountants’ Association, the co-sponsor of the program, and a sum of ￥6,000 for examinations conducted by the same.
Accommodation Fees (￥RMB/academic year)
Shipai Campus – 2200-4000
South Campus -1800
Zhuhai Campus – 3500
Shenzhen Campus – 2600
Guangyuan Dong Campus – 6000-9800
• CSC Scholarship
• MOE China Scholarship
• Freshmen scholarship
• Outstanding students scholarship
• President’s free Academic Credits Award
• CI scholarship
• Canton Scholarship
Why choosing University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus?
- “Nottingham is the nearest Britain has to a truly global university, with campuses in China and Malaysia modelled on a headquarters that is among the most attractive in Britain.”
- The Times Good University Guide 2013 The University of Nottingham is one of the world’s best universities, distinguished for its commitment to learning and world-class research.
- The University of Nottingham offers over 400 degree programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate level, including taught (BA/BSc etc, MA/MSc) and research (MPhil, PhD) degrees, across the following Faculties: • Arts • Engineering • Medicine and Health Sciences • Sciences • Social Sciences (including the Business School)
- The University of Nottingham was placed in the top 1% of all universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings 2012/13, with a ranking of 72nd in the world.
- Nottingham was also placed 9th in the UK by the established Shanghai Jiao Tong World Rankings 2013. Both these tables rate the University as one of the Top 100 universities in the world.
- The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham. The university is situated in Semenyih, Selangor, a town part of Greater Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The university has been ranked as “excellent” or tier 5 in a scale of tier 1-6 and is classified as a private institution, by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education. Ranked in the top 100 Universities worldwide, the University of Nottingham is also regarded as the UK’s most global University and we are noted for our pioneering campus developments in both Malaysia and China.
- The University of Nottingham is ranked within the top one per cent of all universities worldwide and it is recognized internationally for its world leading research. The University has 4 campuses and a Medical School in the UK, namely University Park Campus, Jubilee Campus, Sutton Bonington Campus, King’s Meadow Campus and a Medical School as part of the Queen’s Medical Centre. Malaysia Campus is a friendly, vibrant and multi-cultural community of students and staff. Located close to the town of Semenyih on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur, it provides purpose built facilities for teaching and research, for social and sporting activities along with a range of student accommodation, both onsite and nearby. Offer a range of study opportunities| from foundation level courses through to doctoral degrees. A broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are available from 20 different specialist schools and departments across the Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Engineering and Science|. We host a community of around 5000 students from over 70 different countries worldwide who work with and receive a world-class higher education experience from leading academics in their field.
- The campus provides excellent teaching, learning and research facilities including a well equipped library, dedicated study areas and computer, language, and science and engineering laboratories. The Graduate School provides dedicated support for postgraduate students and early career researchers. Students have access to a great range of leisure and well-being facilities including a purpose built sports complex and a superb swimming pool. Gym, pool and other recreational facilities. Prayer facilities available 24 hours a day. Food, cafes and shops on campus. University service looking after student health & welfare. There is no direct public transportation connected to the university, other than that of university shuttle buses commuting between the campus and Kajang railway station. Shuttle bus services are offered free as a university incentive to provide greener sustainable transport and to alleviate on-campus parking issues. However, shuttle bus services are by regulations restricted to students and staff of the university. The nearest public bus route is at the nearest town of Semenyih, approximately 3 km from campus. The university also provides other free bus services such as bus services to the nearby Tesco super store, special bus service to the Semenyih mosque for Friday prayers, and a shuttle bus service for students living in the student town of Taman Tasik Semenyih or Semenyih Lake Park. A pedestrian bridge connects the neighbouring Taman Tasik Semenyih to the North entrance. There are also numerous student societies and clubs and a very active Student Association.
- The innovative “Nottingham Advantage Award” is offered to students to enable to further enhance their employability skills and support them in their career development. Being a satellite campus of the University of Nottingham, students are taught with the same course materials as those in the UK and in China and are under the jurisdiction of the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). Upon completing a degree at the Malaysia campus, students are awarded a University of Nottingham degree certificate which is indistinguishable from the certificates awarded at the Nottingham campus. The degrees that are awarded are accredited by international professional bodies such as the Association of MBAs and the UK Engineering Council. The excellent Engineering Degree courses are accredited by the Board of Engineering Malaysia (BEM).
- The university’s career office and the Wall Street Society co-organized numerous company talks and at least one career fair each year. The career office also organized workshops to teach students how to present themselves during interviews, how to write a winning CV etc. Many of its graduates join some of the most prestigious companies located in Kuala Lumpur, such as CIMB, MayBank,P&G, Shell, Affin Investment Bank, Securities Commission, Accenture, Roland Berger, Boston Consulting Group and Nestle.
- Foundation programmes available at the University: • Foundation in Arts • Foundation in Business & Management • Foundation in Engineering • Foundation in Science Undergraduate & Postgraduate programmes available at the University: Faculty of Engineering Chemical & Environmental Engineering Civil Engineering Electrical & Electronic Engineering Mechanical, Materials & Manufacturing Engineering Faculty of Science Biomedical Sciences Biosciences Computer Science Geography Pharmacy Psychology Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences Applied Psychology Business (NUBS) Economics (NSE) Education English Modern Languages & Cultures Politics, History & International Relations Centre for English Language Education Department of Co-Curricular Activities Tuition fees 2015/2016 per year Foundation course – RM 17,900 Undergraduate course: – ranging from RM 30,280 – RM 50,000 depending upon course. Postgraduate course: ranging from RM 38,040 – RM 60,000 depending upon course. Applicants must have graduated from an approved university. Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. MBA – 1 year full time – RM 59740 (Rs 597400) MBA Finance – 1 year full time – RM 59740 (Rs 597400) MSc International Business – 1 year full time – RM 47690 (Rs 476900) MSc Civil Engineering – 1 year full time – RM 49900 (Rs 499000) MSc Mechanical Engineering – 1 year full time – RM 49900 (Rs 499000) Scholarships The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus grants scholarships to deserving and academically excellent students in recognition of their achievements. Applicants are selected based on their academic achievements, leadership qualities and the socio-economic status of their family. A scholarship equivalent to 25% reduction of the tuition fee is automatically awarded to students who have obtained the following results in the various examinations: General criteria A-level: 3A’s, excluding General Studies IB: 36 points and above Accommodation fees 2015 – 2016 Room type Room Rates Per Month Deluxe single with en suite bathroom with A/C RM850 per student Single, with en suite bathroom with A/C RM680 per student Single, with shared en suite bathroom with A/C RM615 per student Single, with shared-bathroom in 5-room flat with A/C RM585 per student Single, with shared en suite bathroom no A/C RM510 per student Single, shared-bathroom in 5-room flat no A/C RM480 per student Double-decker, shared en suite bathroom with A/C RM470 per student Twin-share in 6-bed flat RM455 per student Double-decker, shared en suite bathroom no A/C RM415 per student Four, shared-bedroom (Quad) RM395 per student LIVING COST per year is approximately Rs 150,000 – Rs 200,000
Why apply Monash University via OVEC?
- Monash philosophy guides everything we do:
- our approach to education
- our research ambitions
- our people
- our communities and
- our global initiatives
- The largest university in Australia with over 60,000 students.
- Recently we formalised a first-of-its kind alliance with the University of Warwick in the UK, bringing together two of the world’s most ambitious research institutions.
- Over 600 programs.
- Vibrant student life– more than 180 clubs and societies.
- Over 150 exchange partners around the world- Over 3500 students each year participate in exchange programs with over 100 universities in over 25 countries, intercampus exchanges, study tours and international internships.
- 89% of Monash graduates gain employment within six months (Times Higher Education, 2009).
- Ranked 1st in Australia from which to hire graduates (New York Times, 2012).
- Ranked 32nd in the world from which to hire graduates (New York Times, 2012).
- 5 star rating for Employability (QS Stars 2012).
- We make the most of our global network and provide experiences that give our graduates a broader perspective, making them perfect candidates to thrice in a globalised market.
- Our students also become part of an international network of more than 270,000 alumni when they graduate.
- An exciting country with a rich international culture.
- The state of Victoria:45 per cent of people were born overseas, or have a parent who was born overseas.
- In Melbourne, the capital city of Victoria, people speak more than 150 different languages.
- Melbourne is ranked World’s No. 1 Most Liveable City from the Economist Intelligence Unit 2012 for the second consecutive year. August 2012 Report rates Melbourne as the ideal destinations thanks to a widespread availability of goods and services, low personal risk and an effective infrastructure.
- Monash University has 6 campuses in Victoria.
- Our on-campus student accommodation (available to enrolled students only) combines modern architectural design with a safe and secure living environment.
- Residences one, two and three are four-bedroom apartments, and residence four is a six-bedroom apartment.
- On campus you can expect facilities like:
- Self-catering accommodation with private single or shared bedrooms.
- Bedrooms with built in cupboards, a bed, bedside table, desk, chair and curtains – bedside lamps and linen are not supplied.
- Kitchen facilities with a four burner/plate stove, two fridges, table and chairs and a microwave oven.
- Television and games rooms, small lounges and outdoor braai areas.
- Internet access points in each bedroom, giving you 24-hour online computing, library and specialist Monash services (computers are not supplied).
- Laundry facilities.
- 24-hour security and access control/swipe cards.
- On-site car parking.
• Jiangsu University, situated in a beautiful and well-known historic and cultural city on the southern bank of the Yangtze River – Zhenjiang, is a comprehensive teaching-and-research-type university featuring engineering, one of its five chief fields: engineering, medicine, science, management and humanities.
• Jiangsu Unviersity has an area of over 203 hectares with a total floor space of 1,400,000 square meters.
• At present, Jiangsu University has more than 4500 staff, including 2 Chinese Academy of Science academicians, 5 Chinese Academy of Engineering academician, more than 150 doctoral tutors, more than 300 professors and more than 850 associate professors, and an enrollment of more than 35,000 students, of whom about 6,300 are postgraduates.
• It has 24 schools and colleges, 76 undergraduate programs in the fields of engineering, science, medicine, literature, economics, law, management, education, history.
• It has 6 post-doctoral research stations, 5 primary Ph.D. disciplines, 33 Ph.D. programs, 100 master’s programs, 2 national key disciplines, 1 key laboratory co-sponsored by Jiangsu Province and the Ministry of Education, 10 provincial key disciplines, 11 provincial key laboratories and engineering centers.
• In addition, it runs 16 ME (Master of Engineering) and MBA (Master of Business Administration) programs, one publishing company, Jiangsu University Press, and one affiliated hospital.
• Besides first-rate education services, Jiangsu University will provide first-rate logistic services so that international students can enjoy a pleasant experience in this key university, in Zhenjiang, a famous city with long history and profound culture, and in China, the most charmful country in the 21st century.
• In every year, Jiangsu University also held a variety of cultural activities to help international students enjoy their school life.
BACHELOR DEGREE IN ENGLISH MEDIUM
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
• Business Administration (BA)
• International Economics and Trade (IET)
• Computer Science and Technology (CST)
• Civil Engineering (CE)
• Chemical Engineering and Process (CEP)
• Pharmaceutical Science (PS)
• Food Science and Engineering (PSE)
• Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)
• Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
• Chinese Language and Literature
MASTERS DEGREE IN ENGLISH MEDIUM
• Located in Zhenjiang in jiangsu province, in the south of China, Jiangsu University is generally consisted of four campuses: main campus of jiangsu university, MengXi campus, North campus and zhongshan campus.
• All the international students can live in campus, and accommodation is very cheap, just about 20~50 RMB per person a day.
• Unnecessary to book in advance.
• Rent outside campus is not allowed for undergraduates, graduate student should get permission from school before renting outside.
• Offer 24 hours check-in service.
• Moving in before semetser begins is not allowed.
• Hotel in campus: No.
• Pay by year in campus dorm.
• Check-in before semester begins.
The Main Campus
• The address of the main campus of jiangsu university is 301 Xuefu Road, Jiangsu University. Zhenjiang, Jiangsu.
• Non-degree students and Degree students are both welcomed by the university.
• And all the overseas students can live in the Overseas Exchange Building.
Non-degree – 15,000 Yuan (7,800 Yuan/Semester)
Medicine & Arts – 22,000 Yuan Per Year
Science & Engineering – 20,000 Yuan per year
Social Science – 16,000 Yuan
MBA – 60,000 Yuan/two years
Doctoral – 24,000 Yuan to 30,000 Yuan per Year
JU offers many kinds of scholarships to international students:
• Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) – full fee
• Confusions Institute Scholarship – full fee
• Jasmine Scholarship – 20,000 Yuan/year/bachelor degree – 30,000 Yuan/year/Master
• JU Presidential Scholarship – 10,000 Yuan/ Bachelor – 15,000 Yuan/Master